10 Things My Dad Taught Me:
1. Humor heals everything.
2. Serve others. It's just the right thing to do.
3. A happy wife is a happy life. (Hear that one, boys?)
4. Make friends with the locals.
5. Never underestimate the power of a good list.
6. Like catching a fish, some things take quiet patience.
7. Love the "Little Ones" (my Dad's ability to make a baby on a plane smile is unparalleled)
8. It's a really small world. So it's probably a good idea to remember names...
9. Take pride in the things you do, the words you say, and the ones you love.
10. When in doubt, throw a dinner party.
I love you Dad!